- AfWPI has more than 20 years experience as the only international association in the wedding and destination industry.
- Each issue of Weddings Elsewhere will be put directly into the hands of prospective brides and grooms and wedding planners at major bridal shows.
- More than 2.1 million weddings held by U.S. couples annually.
- Of those, 16% are destination weddings. That’s more than 336,000 weddings held elsewhere!
- For their destination wedding—anywhere the bride or groom does not live, usually 300 or more miles away—couples spend an average of $23,800.
- On average, a destination wedding will have 46 attendees. They will spend an average of $1,500 per person including hotel, food, entertainment, transportation and gifts, or a bit more than $65,000 taxable income to businesses involved.
- Special placements and premium positions available.
- All advertisers will be listed alphabetically in our Index to Advertisers showing website and page number of your ad.
- Weddings Elsewhere’s digital version will include a link from your advertisement directly to your website. to be posted at weddingselsewhere.com accessible to countless potential customers.
- Wedding Destinations
- Wedding Themes
- Travel Tips for Wedding Guests
- Choosing the Right Wedding Venue
- Working with Wedding and Destination Professionals
- Taking the Best Photographs/Videos
- Industry Insights
- Adventure Weddings, Cruise Weddings, International Weddings
- Anything Wedding!
Weddings Elsewhere will be distributed at major bridal shows throughout the U.S.
Download the WE Display Ad Rates
Kathleen Pishotta, Advertising Manager